Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wanted to post here since I'm new. I bought an 07 EX-L with NAV and RES a little over a month ago, just before my wife had our second son. It has been great, far better than I had thought it was going to be. I resisted getting a mini-van for years and now I'm often finding myself wondering why. This thing is great! Rides like a dream, great sound system, the family loves it, no down side yet as I can see it.

We bought it for the room, comfy ride, and because it was a Honda. We knew we could trust that it was safe and built well. We also have an 03 Accord and an 07 S2000, which I referred to as my first born, until I actually had one :). We love them all, what a great car company.

This seems like a great board. I have already used info here to help me change oil, filter, trans fluid, and the cabin filter. Yesterday a few nice guys helped me decide which Ipod integration to go with and I found a great thread on how to get the DVD to play up front too! A wealth of useful info and a lot of good people willing to share it. Very similar feel to my other favorite BBS centered around my S which is S2KCA.

Thanks for all the help so far.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Was a similar anti-minivan holdout. Like you, wonder why I bothered.. 07 EX here. 2 kids here also. one sits in second row, the other in the third row... keeps them far enough apart to prevent fighting.. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts