Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY ODY FAM, IM LOOKING TO GET SPACERS FOR THE VAN. I THINK A 1/2 INCH TO AN INCH WOULD BE GOOD ALL AROUND BUT NOT SURE IF THE INCH WOULD CAUSE RUBBING ON THE FRONT FENDERS WHILST TURNING OR THE SLIDING DOORS. IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE DO TELL.

ALSO WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS ANY EXPERIENCES WITH THEM AS FAR AS SAFTEY, LONG TRIPS, AND RIDE COMFORTABILITY/SMOOTHNESS ...

IF IT ALL CHECKS OUT CAN YALL SUGGEST A BRAND AND THE SPECIFIC TYPE I WOULD NEED?

PEACE + THANKS !!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Another shouting uppercase post? Oh, you added italics. o_O Meh.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another shouting uppercase post? Oh, you added italics. o_OMeh.
ARE THEY REALLY BOTHERING YOU? YELLING? THIS IS WHAT TICKS U OFF ABOUT THE WORLD LOL ? YOU THE CAP POLICE? STOP IT FAM AND DONT REPLY IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP ME. THANKS

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
A hub centric spacer is used to make aftermarket wheels fit the existing hub. What you're asking about is a spacer to widen the track, and I have no idea.

·
Registered
408 Posts
ARE THEY REALLY BOTHERING YOU? YELLING? THIS IS WHAT TICKS U OFF ABOUT THE WORLD LOL ? YOU THE CAP POLICE? STOP IT FAM AND DONT REPLY IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP ME. THANKS
Just follow proper posting etiquette, be respectful and take criticism constructively and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just follow proper posting etiquette, be respectful and take criticism constructively and you should be good to go.
LOL DUDE MIND YOUR OWN AND YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO, THANKS. YALL FILLING MY THREAD WITH NONSENSE

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I did reply to your other post. And yes, for the very few that post all caps, I call them out. Your first two posts were normal. Why the change now!
I don't have an answer for your spacers, just your etiquette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts