Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

We are looking for a forum member with a 2011+ Odyssey that is interested in doing a detailed review of the all new 2011+ Odyssey Husky WeatherBeater Liners in exchange for a significantly discounted price. Husky Liners are custom fitting floor liners with a raised lip designed to perfectly fit the contours of the specific vehicle. Husky Liners Floor Liners form-fit design and raised embossing keep spills on the floor mat and your feet out of the mess. Husky Liners for the 2011 Odyssey are available for the front, second, and third row of the vehicle. They also feature a cargo liner that is designed to protect the area behind the third row.

We would be looking for product photos, installation photos, unbiased feedback about the product, and some follow up notes after having the liners installed for a bit. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Husky Weatherbeater Liners are available in Black, Grey, and Tan.

Steve

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Guys,

We are looking for a forum member with a 2011+ Odyssey that is interested in doing a detailed review of the all new 2011+ Odyssey Husky WeatherBeater Liners in exchange for a significantly discounted price. Husky Liners are custom fitting floor liners with a raised lip designed to perfectly fit the contours of the specific vehicle. Husky Liners Floor Liners form-fit design and raised embossing keep spills on the floor mat and your feet out of the mess. Husky Liners for the 2011 Odyssey are available for the front, second, and third row of the vehicle. They also feature a cargo liner that is designed to protect the area behind the third row.

We would be looking for product photos, installation photos, unbiased feedback about the product, and some follow up notes after having the liners installed for a bit. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Husky Weatherbeater Liners are available in Black, Grey, and Tan.

Steve
Hi Steve -

Where are you located and what type of discount are you talking about? We just took delivery of a 2012 Touring Elite model and were thinking of buying the Honda all weather mats but perhaps your mats are an excellent alternative.

Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi Steve - Will be taking delivery on a 2012 EX-L with a tan interior and was considering the Honda OEM mats, but have heard some negatives - particularly about the liner for the rear. Can you provide me with some details so I can decide about your "offer". This would be right up my alley - I have provided similar feedback on items before.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys,

Thank you for your responses.

Da Hapa: I am located in Ontario Canada however these liners will ship directly from Husky Liners in the USA. Have you had any experience doing any sort of product reviews?

mocha2012: I would be more than happy to provide you with any details you require. What sort of questions do you have? Are you able to send me a PM with examples of reviews you have posted in the past?

Here is an example of some pictures that a fellow odyclub member posted about the lloyd rubbertite mats.

Essentially, we have been getting my questions from odyclub members about the different types of liners that we offer. Some have concerns about fitment, ease of installation and removal, design, etc... We are hoping to get a comprehensive review of these mats so that other odyclub members can learn about the product and use it to make an educated decision about selecting the best automotive floor mats for their needs/requirements.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts