Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be leaving in the morning for Vancouver in the MINI-VAN, i am going to face this issue head on and i will try my best to beat this syndrome{MVES}.I got the o.k. from the wife to rent an acura NSX for one day while im in the coastal city, i shall relish it like a newborn child, i will savour evey second, tis the rebirth of my manhood, i shall shout from the highest peaks, i will be free from {MVES} for a portion of a day.Amen and good day.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
You can shift the NSX while wearing fuzzy pink pumps?

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
255 Posts
Be sure and leave the car seat in the Ody.

------------------
David
'01 GG EX-NAVI
Classic Soft Trim leather kit; Audiovox entertainment system; Gentex auto dimming compass/temp rear view mirror; Pioneer speakers front & rear; splash guards; cargo tray; cargo liner; power door mods; Helm manual; Honda litter bag.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jim,i see you get a kick out of my fragile state of mind,fine by me,because as i feel the thrust of over 290 horse running up my thigh i will think of all that makes me a man.I think you have a wonderfull site here and i appreciate the fact that we can discuss all sorts of MINI-VAN related issues.This weekend i shall let my chest hair ruffle in the wind as i blend the nsx into my own extension of what a man should be.I will not allow MVES to win this war.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Thanks, but try to keep the MVES discussion in one thread.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts