Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up yesterday. It is great. Especially compared to our 90 civic. What a difference. Here is my analysis of it so far. It's great. The only complaint I have is that the High beams seem weak. Here are some of the changes that I would recommend to Honda for Future generations. Split bench for the 3rd row. Dual power seats with memory that adjusts the seats and the mirrors to the drivers preset settings. Make the doors both power and manually operable. Electrochromatic mirror with temp/direction. Make the mudguards standerd. Other than these few things its great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats and enjoy your new Ody! I second your suggestion about the dual power seats with memory settings for different drivers. My wife is 5'0" and I'm 5'9" so we each have to always change the seat since we each drive it for part of the day. BTW, the sliding doors ARE both power and manually operable: if you shut off the power to them on the inside control switch, you can slide them manually, albeit with great effort since they're heavy and don't slide easily - but per manual you can do it, just don't force it. Not sure why you'd want to, but I also thought of this and had to try it.

'02 Odyssey SS EX
'99 CR-V EX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts