Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband just drove home the greatest present ever...my 2002 MB EXL-RES!! We love it! It drives like a dream, and my daughter loves the DVD player - which means driving for me is so much nicer!

Anyone who can get one, should!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome OdyMommy!

How about making your 2nd post a review about what you like the most about your new van? Some of us must be content HEARING about other people's vans since we are still waiting.

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I've never driven a minivan before (my car before this was a Chevy Malibu), so it seems so huge and roomy!! I love that the steering and brakes are "tight", and it seems to handle all bumps and turns very smoothly! Such a nice quiet car!

The little hooks in the trunk for the bags are pretty cool, and being able to open and close the doors with a remote is quite nice. Now my daughter can climb in herself, and wait for me to buckle her in. I've also never had a car with leather interior before, so that in itself is wonderful! Cleanup should be a breeze!

Since we just got it today, I have a LOT of owners manual reading tonight, but all in all, I LOVE my new Ody! I'll post back after I've driven it for a while, and I'm sure I'll have tons of other stuff that I love!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Mine's a present, too, for my wife's birthday (which was Saturday). The car didn't come in on time for a proper presentation, complete with bow; oh, well.

I guess she's an OdyMommy now, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts