Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
***Get rid of the roof rack!

*****Loose the chrome on the front grill!!!!!!

**************Fix that ugly-ass Fuel Door!

****Rims & Tires

****Rims & Tires

****Rims & Tires

****Lower it (as stated previously)

Is this just a "show" vehicle?

If not, how about a license plate so you can actually drive the thing around?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Is that a dent just forward of the driver's side tail light?

If so, you gotta fix that. You could mod all day but you'll still have a dented van. Major detraction.

Reactions: Danhack000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that a dent just forward of the driver's side tail light?

If so, you gotta fix that. You could mod all day but you'll still have a dented van. Major detraction.
??
Yeah man its got a few dents but that one isn't as bad as the one covered by the Mickey mouse magnet sticker. The other day I backed up into a parking lot and a tree was in the way and unfortunately I hit my tailgate shattering my rear glass at the same time. Thx for input.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
***Get rid of the roof rack!

*****Loose the chrome on the front grill!!!!!!

**************Fix that ugly-ass Fuel Door!

****Rims & Tires

****Rims & Tires

****Rims & Tires

****Lower it (as stated previously)

Is this just a "show" vehicle?

If not, how about a license plate so you can actually drive the thing around?
Lol yeah those are my future plans except for the roof rack, I haven't seen one without it just for reference. However I'm thinking of spray painting it soon. And for the license plate, it had been stolen that morning. It's not a show van. Thx for the input.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lower it dude. Throw some H&Rs on there. BEST bang for you buck mod you'll do.
The only issue I would have if I lower it would be the rear tires. They actually rub on the inner lip of body. I noticed it had made grooves on my tires at one point. I've been considering in doing it but not at the moment. Thx for the input brother.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah, the back looks a bit 'mickey mouse'! :ROFLMAO:
Black emblems? On mine I changed over to a more subtle gray. I'm going to spray my summer rims gray as well.

Black fuel door? Why not black the door handles too! (Sorry, to excessive, and the fuel door is not my thing like 7.) I do like the black VTEC sticker.
Puddle lights under the mirrors or doors?

Reactions: Danhack000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, the back looks a bit 'mickey mouse'! :ROFLMAO:
Black emblems? On mine I changed over to a more subtle gray. I'm going to spray my summer rims gray as well.
View attachment 154304
Black fuel door? Why not black the door handles too! (Sorry, to excessive, and the fuel door is not my thing like 7.) I do like the black VTEC sticker.
Puddle lights under the mirrors or doors?
I blacked out the emblems and got rid of the Odyssey letters. Yeah I know not everyone is pleased with the black fuel door. Lol ? I really like how the black blends with this weird silver color. Thx bud.
Nice work. It almost looks like a sports car.
Thx bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts