Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Here....finally... after waiting for 2 months at a local dealer, and never even being able to see a build sheet, I went searching.. I called a dealer in Salem, Oregon, he had a RRP on the list...(uh oh).. offered to fax me the sheet to verify that it was indeed coming.. I verified his sheet with an old Honda sales MGR I know... and it was true, now if only he has not sold it to 5 other people..
so I drove to salem, put down a 500 deposit, and four days later he called with a VIN #... van was built the first day of the week listed on the build sheet. Thursday I got a call that the van was in, and that if i wanted to drive down and "touch it" i could, hell ya.. took daughter out of school early just to get down there before dark.. it was there, color as i wanted, vin that matched, and everything, I should be able to pick it up on wednesday, as it is having leather installed friday-wednesday... cant wait... so the MORAL OF THE STORY... shop around, after 2 months on waiting list I secured the van I wanted within 9 days... and the kicker is when I went to get my deposit back from first dealer, they still could not tell me a build date, even thought the van was due in on March 1... LOL... i even saved $2000 over teh origional dealers cost, with the same options.... sorry I am so long winded, thats what hapens when i get excited...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts