Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Scott and I live in Wasilla, Alaska. I worked six nights in a row and thought it would be a good idea to cut some firewood instead of going to sleep (like a normal person would do). I felled a tree the wrong direction and crushed my truck.

We replaced the truck with an 06 odyssey. It needed a new roller for one of the rear doors. I found a great diy tutorial here. Great forum.

Scott

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the club Scott. The forum is a great resource for Information and DIY stuff.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Interesting that you are from Wasilla! Politics aside, I did a short trip in snowy but mild March from Anchorage to Talkeetna taking in the sights - very cool state. I love the outdoors.

There is great DIY info on most common things, not sure if you have a Honda dealer anywhere near - that must be interesting getting parts for things!

At least you didn't cut a tree near your house...sorry, lame attempt at humor! I know its light nearly all day but get some sleep!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Wasilla = Sarah P. c")

·
Registered
613 Posts
Personally I'd put my wife (of same age more or less) against her any day. SP is not hard to look at and I do like brunettes, but even an average guy like me has a better looking wife. ; ~ ) Oh, and my wife can speak intelligently.

·
Registered
613 Posts
For Sale: Truck, ran great last time I drove it. Would make great convertible project. Some dents from normal Alaska wear and tear. Comes with free firewood installed, bring a chain saw.

uh...you knew you'd get some joking right? Any pictures???

·
Registered
3,974 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No photos of the tree, but here is the aftermath. I replaced the truck too, but just with cheap hunting/firewood rig.

Right after we bought the van we took it up to the ice carving festival in fairbanks.

·
Registered
380 Posts
wow cool art. very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts