Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang, im new here .... i just bought an 07 ody touring edition ..... it didnt have the owners manual, however we did download it.... we bought it at a ford dealership ( they are totally useless for guidance lol) im trying to see if my van has bluetooth and if so how do i activate/use it... HELP!! PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
nope, only the 08+ Odysseys started getting bluetooth on certain models.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thats odd, cuz when I test drove an 06 at a Honda Dealership, he pointed it out.... and 07 has the same "blue tooth speaker thingie"

·
Super Moderator
13,478 Posts
TouringOdyMama said:
ok thats odd, cuz when I test drove an 06 at a Honda Dealership, he pointed it out.... and 07 has the same "blue tooth speaker thingie"
Your sales man is the one who is the idiot. The spaker thingie is for the NAV system not Bluetooth.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Ok That makes soooooo much more sence !!!!! Thank you !!! and he was a DOOFUS he was new tot he job, less than 3 months and Im not sure he could tell a honda from a ford !!! LoL

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I don't think being new on the job is the correct indicator that a car salesman is a doofus. :stupid:

Remember, their job is not to know and explain the features offered on a vehicle. Their job is to get the maximum amount of money out of you. They usually know less about their products than the customers know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve, I dont fully agree with you. ofr the fact that my husband IS a car sales man for VW... and he knows more about VW than ANYONE i know... he can answer any and all questions about them... however the difference with my husband and this dingledork.... my husband did all his training, read/reads as much as he can about his product and even goes to training classes!!!

My husband Prides himself on giving the most up to dat and correct info there is!!!! not just trying to push the car down your throat and out the door. Some car salesmen only care about the sale... however there are a few that care about the person the are selling the car to!!!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
TouringOdyMama, it sounds like your husband is a good car salesman. Certainly the stereotype doesn't apply to everyone. But I bet a large percentage of car salesmen know less than the customer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve that is Very true in most industrys now... people dont care about what they sell as long as they sell it... which is very very sad !!!! :(

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
TouringOdyMama said:
Steve that is Very true in most industrys now... people dont care about what they sell as long as they sell it... which is very very sad !!!! :(
So true.
Once I checked in to a hotel, a Hilton no less, and the desk clerk didn't even know where the elevator was! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts