Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people bothered by the idiot lights there is a easy fix . I took out the two screws above the dash display and that gave me access to the 4 screws that hold the Instrument panel in . remove it and you will find the individual bulbs for the idiot lights. Remove the offending lights! (check engine, SRS, ABS, etc) Replace instrument panal in reverse order. No more annoying lights. My ABS no longer works (YAY. I didn't like abs anyway) Now the annoying light is gone as well as the check engine light which has been on for several yrs.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
For the people bothered by the idiot lights there is a easy fix . I took out the two screws above the dash display and that gave me access to the 4 screws that hold the Instrument panel in . remove it and you will find the individual bulbs for the idiot lights. Remove the offending lights! (check engine, SRS, ABS, etc) Replace instrument panal in reverse order. No more annoying lights. My ABS no longer works (YAY. I didn't like abs anyway) Now the annoying light is gone as well as the check engine light which has been on for several yrs.
THAT is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard anyone say. No pun intended, I bet your car is running like ****. For anyone that reads this, do not attempt what this guy is purposing, as if you value your engine have a shop diagnose your cars problems and get them fixed as soon as the light comes on. CEL's are bad enough on their own, then throw in an SRS light or ABS light and you could have serious consequences if you were to get into an accident (depending on what failed parts are causing the lights). I work for Honda, and what you have just posted, made my day! LOL.:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
I thought it was a joke

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree with Yakuza I work for Honda as well people like this make me think 1 million sperm and you won the race????, What a d***head these lights are there to tell you if something is wrong i find people who ignore the lights are asking for trouble, then when something goes badly wrong they moan and bi**h saying the can't think why it happened. Follow this f**king idiot at your own risk.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I really have to wonder about these 1 post n00bs that seem to be popping up more and more.:um: One post, and never a followup! (altho it took this guy over a week or more to decide to post this lame suggestion)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts