Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble getting this feature to work. My pic is saved in jpeg format & the resolution has been set to what the manuel suggest but still no luck...has anyone else had this problem or been successful with this? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Deegrace said:
I am having trouble getting this feature to work. My pic is saved in jpeg format & the resolution has been set to what the manuel suggest but still no luck...has anyone else had this problem or been successful with this? Thanks! :)
try lower resolution. i didn't even check the manual but when the initial size didn't work, i just used around 640x480 and it worked. love having the family picture driving home -- wish it'd do screen saver mode and automatically switch through them but it'd probably be too distracting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The 2011 Owner's Manual provides some insight into Wallpaper setup on page 310, notably:

- If you choose an incompatible picture, such as one that is too large or in an unsupported format, a message will appear and the system will not be able to import the picture.
- You can only import images from the root directly. Images in the folders cannot be imported.
- The max file size is 1024 × 768 pixels. Smaller images are displayed with the extra area appearing in black.
- Larger images are reduced to a displayable size without changing the aspect ratio.
- Five uploaded images (in BMP or JPEG format) can be saved.

I imported a 1024x768 image and its still showed black bars along each side, which suggests that the actual screen resolution is actually better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts