Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there's another thread about the In Dash 6 Disc CD changer that available at Dalt's Honda in Toronto, Canada for $234 Cnd or about $155 US.

Well, I went to Centre Honda on Thursday and they say they have the CD changer for the same price as Dalt's and the impression was the pricing should be available to all dealers (Greater Toronto Area or Canada? I don't know). Centre Honda don't have it in stock but they say just pay up front and they have it the next day.

I also ask them whether they will ship to the US and they say yes. Just as long as Americans prepaid with shipping and take care of any duties or custom charges on their end. So, Centre Honda Parts phone # is 416-364-8040 ask for the parts manager Nizar if you want it shipped to the US, web site is www.centrehonda.com.

For Americans near the Canadian border, you may want to call the dealer nearest you to see if they have the special too.

Off Topic, but do American's cross the border to shop at Honda Dealerships for parts and accessories? With the low Canadian $, it should be cheaper for stuff in Canada. I know that when we go down to the States to shop, we find prices for items that we can get up here are more expensive after exchange then the Canadian prices. We only buy items that we cannot get in Canada or items on sale (when Americans retailers discount, they really discount, I find Canadian retailers don't discount as deep).

Regards,

Paul

·
Registered
483 Posts
Here's an idea: Any guys in the US who wants the disc changer at Canadian prices can let us know so we can buy it up here and meet up somewhere in the States to give it to you guys (at the same time breaking in the 2002 ODY). It's gonna be Cash On Delivery though since we have to advance the money and it's a final sale. No returns since dealers won't get it back. Accessories here are always final sale especially electronics.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to Centre Honda again, and they say that all Honda dealers get this pricing. It just a matter of the dealer want to sell at this price or try to make more money.

Also, Centre Honda had an unpleasant experience recently where someone order some parts and paid via Visa over the phone and later told Visa he will not pay. Now Centre Honda is out over $500. So, if you want items shipped, you have to send money order. No credit cards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts