Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i need your expertise here, while driving came from the parking lot most of the lights went on like, malfunction indicator lamp, charging system indicator, supplemental restraint system indicator, door and break lamp monitor, but maint. required lights up even when i bought this couple months back.
any idea guys what could be the problem, even those lights up i manage to drove all the way home for about 30mins.
pls. i need your help here.

thanks,
ford21 - ody02:frown:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indicator lights

hey, u konw wht happend while me driving today, my dustboard most of the indicator lights keeps blinking and odomter too until all lights get off, and suddenly the engine get stop while i parked street, i start the ignition but no power at all, and i wait for sometime until i start it again, then lucky me it works and i drive towarsds to the mechanic nearby, i feel that the engine is getting weak until i reach exactly in the mechanic shop and the engine totally stoped, meaning no power again, can't shift the gear at all, and when the mechanic check the engine he said the problem is alternator damaged, even the battery is down too. In short need to replace my alternator and to recahrge my battery also, till tomorrow i've to wait and see what will happened after the repair.

let you know afetr for your info and to other intersted.

:(
ford21

1 - 3 of 3 Posts