Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'05 Touring. No NAV. As I was intalling USA Spec PA15-HON2 iPod adapter, I decided to try things mid-install. Everything worked great when I hooked up my iPod. I then powered everything down and, as I was putting the adapter at its final location, I accidentally switched the DIP switches on the PA15-HON2 to all OFF and didn't notice it right away. As I powered the system up again, XM button no longer worked. I powered down, took out the adapter and noticed my mistake. Unfortunately XM now quit working all together. Even after I took PA15 unit completely out -- XM/AUX button still does nothing.

How do I bring XM back to life? I don't know if PA15 unit is fried or not, but it doesn't matter. PA15 is now out of the install, everything is connected as it was and XM doesn't work, but it did before the install. Any ideas? - fuses, etc. Did I fry my radio head unit -- all other things work well on the radio though, just XM/AUX button quit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it looks like after I left radio disconnected overnight -- it fixed itself. Everything is working great now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts