Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched all over but can't find instructions for installing the heavier duty power steering oil cooler in a 2005 Odyssey (for towing). Bernardi doesn't have them either. Anybody know of a link or pdf file somewhere?
Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,317 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Use this link, save the .pdf.

PS Cooler Directions from HandA in hitch install document

I've installed a couple of these on our Odys, instructions for the PS cooler are similar, for the ATF cooler they are almost identical. Not too difficult.

Use pp. 10-14.

OF
Odyfamily, which PS cooler did you install?

Im thinking of purchasing the
Derale Performance Power Steering Cooler 13210
Derale Performance Power Steering Cooler 13210 - eBay (item 330542760047 end time Apr-15-11 02:39:34 PDT)

2. If I install the PS cooler and ATF cooler in front of the radiator, wont they interfere with the cooling of the radiator coolant?

thoughts anyone and thank you..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Installing the PS and ATF coolers in front of the radiator will not materially impact its cooling performance. You want them installed in tis fashion as installing them behind the radiator will force all the hot air from the radiator over the other two coolers.

I have installed both the factory PS and ATF cooler installs on my '07 even with the little air redirector thingie. Not a big deal to do any of it. With aftermarket coolers you will probably have to do a little installation engineering but again that shouldn't be a show stopper either.

M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts