Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps, tnx in advance for any inputs shared. first, tried to search this but really didn't come up with a definitive answer, so i went to superbrightleds.com, and plugged in the info. for the cluster led bulb replacement. it came up as trade no. 74 bulb, and the site has 3 models to choose from , ranging from 17-19mm total length. also, the site gives you color options. i have a 98 ody with green dash lite. i'm not sure if it uses a soft white bulb with a green film inside the cluster. so i beg to question, has anybody replaced their normal bulbs to leds in their dash? if so, what color led did u go with, how many bulbs do i need to replace, and what length? #74-xHP LED CAR BULB Specifications

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW, 53 views, and no input at all. this is such a cool site. lots of helpful peeps here. I'll just go ahead and order these, and will NOT keep u guys updated on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i rplpaced my cluster bulbs with cheap ebay ones fron china. i got white and it help to brighten up the factory blueish color. i can read my odometer fron second row now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you buy the ones shown on your link? I took my instrument panel off and the bulbs have a twist lock socket which are also available at superbrightleds.com. The problem that I have is that they also sell a variety of twist lock socket led bulbs and I dont know which one to buy. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've been meaning to replace the dash bulbs for the longest time. I also want to replace the illumination lights on the hazzard, defrost, and cruise control buttons. Can you post the part numbers for the bulbs ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts