Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurray I'm finally able to login and post after many tries. Anyhow I've learned alot from this forum( repl cabin filters etc.).
Here is my current problem: I went to start up my 2000 Lx on the Thursday and the tach,speedometer,odometer and fuel gage did not function!!
Everything else OK. There was no indication of trouble when I drove it last Sat. Where to I go with this. Thanks again for any help.
j5

·
Registered
11 Posts
Instrument Cluster

My 2000 Ody started acting up, first intermittently at 70 000 miles then on a more permanent basis at 95 000 miles. My problem affected the tach and speedo always together. The other gauges were OK. I took it to a dealer who tested, ordered and replaced the electronic module for about $500. The new odometer read zero and they marked the replacement mileage on my owner's manual cover.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Here is an update with my 2000 van. Had it scanned last Friday; no codes, scheduled in shop for this coming Thursday. This morning I needed to make a trip to the parts store and lo-an-behold all the instruments working fine. The odometer picked up right where it left off.
Thanks MikeW for the feed back; I maybe just at the start of some continuing problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts