Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been modding up my 2019 EX-L, and will share my opinions on various things I've done if anyone cares. For the hands-down, slam-dunk, why didn't the factory make it this way I would say replacing all internal lights with LEDs is an insanely valuable upgrade.

For $20 and 20 minutes, your car will have 5x brighter illumination, and actually look like it was built in the current era. I find those old lights so depressing, and almost comically dim. Only tricky one to replace was the vanity mirror, where you need to stick a long flathead screwdriver into the bottom indent to release it (I thought it popped off the top).

I got my sets on Amazon, note that in the 2018+, there are 3 sizes needed- one for vanity, one for trunk and one for the primary dome/door lights.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yea I agree this is one of the first things you should do. Cheap, easy. My kids are great about leaving a dome light on and LED's will take way longer to kill the battery than the outdated yellow incandescent lamps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been modding up my 2019 EX-L, and will share my opinions on various things I've done if anyone cares. For the hands-down, slam-dunk, why didn't the factory make it this way I would say replacing all internal lights with LEDs is an insanely valuable upgrade.

For $20 and 20 minutes, your car will have 5x brighter illumination, and actually look like it was built in the current era. I find those old lights so depressing, and almost comically dim. Only tricky one to replace was the vanity mirror, where you need to stick a long flathead screwdriver into the bottom indent to release it (I thought it popped off the top).

I got my sets on Amazon, note that in the 2018+, there are 3 sizes needed- one for vanity, one for trunk and one for the primary dome/door lights.
Howdy! Would you mind posting links on Amazon to the sets you bought? Getting my 2019 EX-L today and am interested in swapping out lights...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts