Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all today i just change the interior lights to leds on my odyssey 2005 all was ok,until I decided to try one of the LEDs on the visor to see if it work there ,was when all work stopped and check the fuse on the passenger side of 7.5w and it is in good condition, not sure if there is another but can not find it and the inside of the odyssey is now dark like a night with out moon,in fact the door lights also stopped workinghope some one can help me,i try again to put back the old ones and dont work :mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi all today i just change the interior lights to leds on my odyssey 2005 all was ok,until I decided to try one of the LEDs on the visor to see if it work there ,was when all work stopped and check the fuse on the passenger side of 7.5w and it is in good condition, not sure if there is another but can not find it and the inside of the odyssey is now dark like a night with out moon,in fact the door lights also stopped workinghope some one can help me,i try again to put back the old ones and dont work :mad:
My wife always says to me is the switch on? Maybe you have the switch in the off position when you changed out the bulbs. I don't remember if my 2006 Ody had a switch in the overhead. My 2011 has a switch in the overhead OFF, DOOR Activated and ON. Just a thought.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you ever get this fix? My led install went south just like yours. I'm hoping you got it resolved because I'm in the same boat. Any one else?
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Do you have 12V on the power side of the fixture?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts