Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

XenonDepot LED Headlight Kits and XenonDepot LED Fog Light Kits are now here! These kits are rated at 2500 lumens and offer a 6000K color temperature. They are designed as direct replacements for your factory bulbs and offer plug and play installation. XenonDepot LED headlight kits utilize a unique copper wire mesh heatsink that is flexible and can be manipulated to fit into tighter spaces. No fans to fail and no bulky heatsinks! XenonDepot LED Headlight Kits feature Philips Luxeon diodes that ensure an excellent beam pattern as well. Get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states on all LED Headlight Kits for a limited time.

John

·
Registered
86 Posts
How do these compare to the HID kits you guys have? Have any pictures of them installed on an Odyssey? Need a 2015 Odyssey test car to try them out on?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do these have dual intensities when used for high beam/DRL (9005)?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey when is the next 15% off coupon code for this? The KBLED code doesn't work.

Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Order just placed. Hope they are great since the OEM's halogen bulbs sucks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just finished installing the 9005 for high beam / DRL. There is NO detectable flicker in DRL mode with the reduced voltage and are very bright. High beams are also very bright, but the beam is quite unfocused. I had resistors installed from my previous LEDs and no DRL errors. So far, quite impressed!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just finished installing the 9005 for high beam / DRL. There is NO detectable flicker in DRL mode with the reduced voltage and are very bright. High beams are also very bright, but the beam is quite unfocused. I had resistors installed from my previous LEDs and no DRL errors. So far, quite impressed!
Pictures? What are you using for the main H11 headlights?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pictures? What are you using for the main H11 headlights?
I've got a TE with HID for mains. The DRLs looked so blah with the standard bulbs.
Don't have any pics, but can attest that they work quite well. I think its hard to capture the illumination in photos. The reviews on XenonDepots website are pretty much spot on (particularly this Camry review). 9005 LED Headlight Review | 9005 LED kit Review
I had these previously: 10 XB HB3 9005 H10 9145 LED DRL/FOG LIGHT BULBS | 1 PAIR - 9005 HB3 - Shop Bulb #
They looked awesome for DRL but had little affect as high beams, whereas these XenonDepots are fully functional. I couldn't be more pleased.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well just installed these on my 2015 EX-L Navi and I have to say so far I am very impressed! I have to take better pictures but will post what I have from my cell phone camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts