Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I want to add an iPhone interface to our 07 EX-L and I am wondering: Does the iPod adaptors you have put in (Blitzsafe, PAC iSimple, USASpec,...) cause your iPhone to display the "This accessory is not made for iPhone" error?

I sent a question to some and have 2 answers so far: iSimple say theirs does not, Blitsafe say all do... :-/

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas

·
Registered
57 Posts
You have to assume that for an 07 it'll really only support what was available in 07 or before. New Iphone? I doubt it. Older Ipod? Probably fine.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to assume that for an 07 it'll really only support what was available in 07 or before. New Iphone? I doubt it. Older Ipod? Probably fine.
The car is an 07, but the adaptor is going to be brand new... :)

I want it to support iPhones up to the 4. As far as what I want it to do, I don't want song names or anything else displayed and am happy with using the iPhone's controls to select songs etc.

Nicolas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello

I want to add an iPhone interface to our 07 EX-L and I am wondering: Does the iPod adaptors you have put in (Blitzsafe, PAC iSimple, USASpec,...) cause your iPhone to display the "This accessory is not made for iPhone" error?

I sent a question to some and have 2 answers so far: iSimple say theirs does not, Blitsafe say all do... :-/

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas
I have USA SPEC adaptor. It also displays that error message.

I have iPhone 4. There is no known function problems that I know.

It works flawlessly.

It is annoying everytime I hooked up my iphone. But as for function wise, I have no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts