Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently paired an iphone4 via Bluetooth and am able to play the songs on the audio system. However I am not able to see the track information like artist, song name on the screen. My other phone (not iPhone) when connected shows the information when the song is playing. Anybody else had the same problem? If so, how did you solve it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just recently paired an iphone4 via Bluetooth and am able to play the songs on the audio system. However I am not able to see the track information like artist, song name on the screen. My other phone (not iPhone) when connected shows the information when the song is playing. Anybody else had the same problem? If so, how did you solve it.
You have a phone that shows track information via BT streaming, or when hooked up with USB?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes my other phone Samsung Focus running Windows Phone when streaming via Bluetooth shows album, artist and song name just fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would expect iPhone to show all the info considering its the most common smartphone they tested with....are the other users of iPhone seeing track info while BT streaming?

·
Super Moderator
13,842 Posts
Moved to the dedicated audio/video forum. For future, please post in correct forums to prevent thread locks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wanted to revive this thread and see if anyone has found a way to display the artist/song/album information on the screen when a phone is paired by Bluetooth? My wife's 2010 Toyota Prius' factory radio can display the info when paired with our iPhones, but can't figure out how to do this in my 2012 Odyssey Touring.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Couldn't figure it out on my 2011 and it still doesn't work on my 2012 with the iPhone 5. The music plays fine and I can control the tracks with the steering wheel control but no info on the car screen.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts