Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2011 Touring Elite. When I imported my phonebook from my iphone3 there are duplicate entries for every contact. Is there a way to correct this or modify a setting before importing my contacts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2011 Touring Elite. When I imported my phonebook from my iphone3 there are duplicate entries for every contact. Is there a way to correct this or modify a setting before importing my contacts?
I believe if you have more then one number attached to a contact then you will get multiple entries.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This does not appear to be the case in the 2012 TE.

When I sync my Sensation's phonebook to the TE, one contact name can have multiple numbers.

Either they upgraded the software in the TE or the iPhone can't do it.

Get an Android :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Wife has an iPhone3G and it imported just fine in our 2011 TE.
If there is a new software, I'm pretty sure we don't have it. We took delivery of our van 10 months ago.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I just confirmed, if I go in phonebook, I have the names on the left and on the right a little icon for each type of phone stores. If I pick a name that has multiple phones on the next screen is where I pick which number to dial.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same on my 2012 Touring wife and I have IPhone 4 hers did not duplicate mine did. Hmmmmmm. Maybe software difference on each phone. Both are work phones with security!!

Any fixes out there dealer said to just keep resyncing and it should fix. NO luck!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same on my 2012 Touring wife and I have IPhone 4s hers did not duplicate mine did. Hmmmmmm. Maybe software difference on each phone. Both are work phones with security!!

Any fixes out there dealer said to just keep resyncing and it should fix. NO luck!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have a 3GS with the latest update and have no issues importing my phonebook into our 2012 EXL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have purchased a Honda odyssey 2012 and were not able to import our contacts from our iPhones 4. Not even our dealer in Sydney Australia could help. Does anyone have a solution?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
We have purchased a Honda odyssey 2012 and were not able to import our contacts from our iPhones 4. Not even our dealer in Sydney Australia could help. Does anyone have a solution?
Unfortunately the Odyssey sold in Australia is completely different from the one this forum is discussing on. Chances are the BT handsfree system is also different :(

Australia:
Official Honda Odyssey Site | Home

North America (and a couple of other Countries):
2013 Honda Odyssey Overview - Official Honda Site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts