Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi -

i have a touring elite, just got it. loaded up the ipod (5G video) with some music, all of which is properly tagged. some of the songs show a tiny pic of the album art, some don't. after looking at which did and which didn't, it doesn't seem consistant. all of the albums & individual files were tagged with embedded art, all of them have a file in the root called "folder.jpg" or "Folder.jpg". i can't figure out what this system is looking for to display, and i certainly can't find it in the manual. does anyone know?

also, does anyone know how large of a file it will display for artwork (meaning pixel size, not file size)? obviously i'd like it as large as possible and will go through and re-tag everything with the correct size, just can't find anywhere that states what that is....

thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Album Art for Honda Odyssey 11

I noticed that album art around 50kb and not more than 500x500pixels are better loaded in Odyssey 2011 via the usb (be it an ipod or a flash drive). You can use mp3tag to change the album art.:)

·
Banned
728 Posts
Mine shows what is on my iPod Touch. Not all show art on my iPod even though the songs appear to be tagged though. Not sure why. More irritating than the album art is trying to back thorough the menu if you decide the song you are listening to (say it is part of an album or artist listing) isn't the one you want. If you hit the return button shortly after you selected the song from a list, it will go back to the list, if you wait until you are a minute into the song, you can't go back to the previous list, you have to hit the select button and start all over again. What a bore. I guess it is better than not being able to play our iPods. Getting back to the album art, it is a minor inconvenience in comparison. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts