Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with IR headsets, other than those provided with the Ody RES?

------------------
2002 SS-EX-L-RES

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I'd like to know is, if there are better quality (sounding) headsets out there. I am not impressed with what was provided with the van.

------------------
2002 SS-EX-L-RES

·
Registered
255 Posts
The ones that came with my Audiovox system are great - clear sound, no static or interference of any kind. I like them best when my kids are wearing them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do you dislike the sound from both of your headsets? Ive heard of an occasional bad headset-maybe you got that? Granted-mine dont sound as good as the pair hooked up to my home system, but I would say I was impressed for what they are.

------------------
2002 MB EXL-RES, (4) Pioneer TSA-1695s, mud flaps, Weathertech cargo mats, nose mask, Alpine VCR into RES, foglights, extra headsets.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have been hasty. I drew my opinion on one session, when I was trying to figure out the RES system. Tonight I went out and tried them again, I might have to reconsider! I'm not sure what quality is possible, I did go to the www.laral.com sight, and there is quiet a price range! Don't want to buy more expensive ones and have no improvement, so unless I can hear them for myself, I just may stick with the ones provided. Thanks for everyone's input!

------------------
2002 SS-EX-L-RES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts