Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been delayed a while on my Ody's Pilot-Brake upgrade... but meanwhile, I stored all the parts. This includes a set of ebay stainless steel brake lines... which never sat right with me. I decided I don't want to use them.

However, I do want to upgrade my stock rubber brake lines for SS lins... and could not find a quaity set.

Anyway, I am planning to have some quality SS brake lines made locally by a reputable shop.

Anyone interested in a set?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shame on me.. :redface: I swear I couldn't find ay good sources a few months ago. I guess Goodridge did make them after all.

I just stopped by my guy too, and had Ody and Ridgeline SS brake lines on his computer. I'll be picking them up on Monday. Oh well, I guess this is a good thing. No ebay brake lines!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's interesting.. I wonder how I let that one slip by me... I usually go through their stuff pretty well. Oh well.

Picking mine up today :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
let us know how it goes. When we got our ody in 2009 the brakes felt bad, turned out the pads had 30%. Changed both pads and rotors, and had to go back to shop to get the rotors turned because they were badly wraped (new). The brakes still felt ****ty, then did the master cylinder recall (they only changed seals), brakes felt good for a week or so and then started feeling soggy again. Now the steering shakes again from wrapped rotors.

So if your breaks feel REALLY different (on a positive note), I might do SS lines along with the rotors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts