Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the supply of 2011 Ody going up?

I have been seeing a few more of them on the road with new plate :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
I think it might be, all of a sudden in the past week, Houston dealers have Elites in stock.

·
Registered
687 Posts
There may be more 2011 Odyssey's on the road, but the Japan earthquake and other issues have really hampered sales in the US and Canada.

:(

·
Registered
712 Posts
We understand that but what we'r implying is that maybe the supply chain is back to full strength and Honda is building more cars now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting charts on sales confirm what I see on the road. The Sienna appears to really be outselling Odyssey and Chrysler 'twins' are outselling both by a wide margin. I have maintained my '05 and de-paxed and am in the market for a new one when/if Odyssey gets rid of the 'thunderbolt' and puts back some missing content in their next new model. If I had to buy right now I would opt for the Sienna Limited with some chrome on the side to cut down on the 'slab' look. Thank God my 05 is running so well, I can sit tight. Meanwhile I would like to find someone who could set up my parking lights to be 'daytime running lights'. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
In socal tourings are out of stock and lots of ex-l's are available. Elites are available too, but in less numbers than the ex-l.

I may have bought the last black 2011 touring socal will see, according to dealers.

Whether that's due to model year shift or supply chain issues, that is something to debate.
My vote is a combination of both.

·
Registered
196 Posts
More Odysseys

Definitely seen a lot more Odysseys being dropped off by train in the Bergen County "transfer station" from Alabama, destined to be loaded onto car-carriers and distributed to northern NJ dealerships. Search Victoria Terrace, Ridgefield Park, NJ to see where I'm talking about. I pass by routinely and have noted a lot of Odysseys in their lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts