Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, brand new Odyssey, 5 days old. So there were some odd electrical things going on with my car (doors would stop opening half way, car would not beep when locked, etc). I immediately thought something was wrong with the alternator but then the next morning it wouldn't start at all. AAA came out and tested the battery and said it had a bad cell. OK, dealership swapped the battery and it's working now. Here's my question, as something interesting is happening with the heat and I didn't know if this was right.

When you have the mode set to sync, where you control one temp for the whole car, (as opposed to each zone controlling their own), does the rear automatically go on also because that's what's happening with mine. I could have sworn I used to be able to have just the front synced but the rear off completely. Problem is now when I hit sync, all three zones turn on and when I turn rear off, sync goes off also.

Does that sound right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for a quick response. Seemed odd to me to have to have the back on if you want sync to function (i.e. many times there's just two people in the front and nobody in the back) but thanks as that at least makes me feel better that maybe nothing is wrong with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts