Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was out shopping for my used Odyssey, it seemed that almost every used Odyssey was silver. I saw one Ocean Mist and one white. We chose the white, because we tend to like white cars.

Seeing other Odysseys out on the road, even though I keep mine pretty clean on the outside it seems to look more grungy than the silver, gray, and ocean mist colors. Now, I could just be seeing every other Odyssey after they leave the car wash, but from anyone else's experience, do white Odysseys tend to look the dirtiest?

There's another white Odyssey that parks in the parking lot here at work and it looks filthy on a daily basis. Never seen that thing clean.

·
Registered
375 Posts
white looks great as long as you do not disturb the dirt. My mom has a white accord and when it got dirty it was only really noticeable at the door handles or where the dirt was disturbed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
white looks great as long as you do not disturb the dirt. My mom has a white accord and when it got dirty it was only really noticeable at the door handles or where the dirt was disturbed.
Different strokes, I think White looks hideous.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nighthawk Black Pearl is.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Black on any car is. lol I have the dark dark blue and that is actually a little better. The dust seems to blend in better or something. The black is horrible if you are trying to keep it looking new. I sold my last vehicle that was gorgeous dark and sexy when cleaned up. I was spending way too much time obsessing over it, so it had to go. I bought a charcoal grey car and have never been happier. I did go back to the gorgeous dark and sexy color when I bought the Odyssey, but that spends more time in the garage than my daily driver does, so it doesn't worry me so much.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My opinion is that white shows the least amount of dirt. We had a silver Intrepid and and white Frontier. The Intrepid always looked dirty about a week after washing. The Frontier could go for weeks and still look decent.

We went with a white 2012 Odyssey, mainly for heat reflection and paint longevity and so far not too bad with the dirt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts