Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my MB 2002 EXL NAV in October and last week I was told that they are having issues with all the NAV's and RES's so my order is delayed until February. I am extremely displeased, has anyone heard about this problem?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I haven't heard about any constraints on the NAV or RES, but I have heard there maybe some constraints on leather. I'm new to the Honda society, so maybe there is more to it than I know...

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The interesting thing here is that on one hand there are reports of Odys sitting on the lot ready to be picked up (even RES or NAV); wait list is down significantly, and; prices have slipped below MSRP.

On the other hand, there are reports that promised deliveries can't be made due to particular shortages.

In the middle of this are dealers, which as a group are generally not trusted by buyers.

Where is that crystal ball when you need it?

Regards,

Maugham

·
Registered
131 Posts
Maugham is right...

My '02 EXL-RES sat on the lot for 2-3 weeks before I bought it. It had 6 miles on the odometer, so other than dealer prep and initial road test for state inspection, nobody else even drove it!!!

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was mistaken, the issue is with the leather not with NAV/RES. Hopefully this will be taken care of very soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts