Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait! 2003 EX EP sitting at the dealer. For Me.

He told me that they do not allow test drives of vehicles that are already sold (marked for sale). He told me that my Ody will be safe and sound when it is prepared. Horray! I love this dealer.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Collin Owen at Pompano Honda. of course, there is the small details of actually signing the paperwork, getting the agreed-to price, getting financing worked out... but so far so good, this guy has been honest to this point, I see no indication of anything funny happening.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats on your '03!! You're lucky to have an understanding sales rep and dealer. I hated it when I bought my other new cars and they each had about 100 miles on them. Sure it doesnt hurt, but we Ody folks are very meticulous, eh?

Enjoy the ride!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's not mine yet. Technically I am still not an owner.
As for the dealer... I did my research.. this is the kind of dealership you always want to buy your cars from... long time salespersons, personal service, not volume. no pressure. No gimmicks. No advertising. Perfect.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Canadian built. I am not worried... I know this dealer will take care of it for me. I have been in contact with him practically daily. I will pick it up Saturday morning. (What time do they open again?)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sick, darn-it

I feel like I'm in a daze. I can't stop and enjoy the car.

I did manage to program the HomeLink to work with my code-rolling garage door opener :) That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...

What can I say.. I'm impressed with the workmanship, the quality, the fit and finish. The color is spectacular. the interior is a good color to eventually hide tiny stains... My dog preferred the rear bench seat on the way home from Miami last night... she can also look out the wide vent windows.

UPS just came by with those Pioneer speakers.. i need to check them out...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the Dog's hair comes off easily by simple rubbing with my fingers... this cloth is excellent!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts