Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've enjoyed this forum. learned much and hopefully helped out a few. I finally threw in the towel, after years of putting up with a rear window that doesn't roll down even after replacing the motor (rolls up if I wire motor in reverse), a mysterious random water leak in the trunk well even after ripping out the interior and headliner (sunroof drain tubes are clear), the tranny that threw a CEL a couple times but clears up for a long while after tranny flush, and the rusting hatch and rear fender wells that comes back every year no matter what I do. I have traded it in on a deal I couldn't pass up, a black 06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd manual, moonroof, nav, fog, stock projectors. Gonna miss my Ody and this forum. Good luck to you 1G owners. Happy Holidays.
btw, chk sale area for some parts I posted. Unfortunately, I'm not shipping so you're in luck if you're in the Boston MA area. Thanks.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Glad you got a good deal on a Mazda 5. Those are nice vehicles. We will surely miss your input around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts