Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, life is great! We got our new ODY Saturday AM (11/3).

It sat at the terminal in OH for a good 7 days, got loaded then went to NJ on Wednesday!
Whoa...go west young man! The driver then just jammed across country and the wife is followin' all this on the net. Saturday AM she checks the location of the cargo and it's in Long Beach, CA...just up the road from us in Huntington Beach.

So we called the terminal in Carson and they have the car. We rush to go get it and return in time to get the daughter to her soccer game at 11AM. Busy morning!

Love the ODY! No unusual rattles, etc. so far. Everything seems to work. Put on about 100 miles this weekend.

Must dump the Honda hitch and get the Eckhart hitch. Man, that's ugly! Installed the cargo tray...that is all I had time for on Saturday.

RAIN on Saturday night, Sunday morning! Imagine that! Oh, no!
Went to church and now the Ody is filthy. Guess I better Zaino it ASAP.

I have to reconfigure (our stuff) the garage so we can fit the Ody in. We have too much stuff anyway. Might be a good time to purge.

===========================================
02 RP EX-L

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey John, just saw your post here about the new arrival. Wasn't it "interesting" tracking your Ody across country? Glad to hear it arrived safely to it's new home

I love the RP more each day, especially with the new wheels! I'm going to check out the Eckhart hitch that another odyclub member has on his. I have to find his email to me and get together to see it on his Ody. Sounds like a good product. Maybe he'll let me take a pic or two and post...

------------------
'02 RRP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,Weathertech mats, Bug deflector, lampguards, gold emblems,
17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires
More stuff on the way...
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jarcher,

How did you track Odyssey progress on the NET? The BNSF rail site is now secure and can't acess tracking info. Mine shipped 11/6/01 but don't know when it will show up. I have the VIN number. Upstate NY

Thanx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine was shipped by truck by a company called Direct Auto Shippers. They have their own web site that allows customers to track the trucks.

I was a customer of Jay Honda in OH and I live in CA. Jay Honda suggested I use DAS.

==========================================
02 RP EX-L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts