Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from the trucking company (Dependable Auto Shippers) that my )Ody has arrived! It is in Gardena, Ca.- about 1 hour from my house so I will get a ride down there on Thursday to pick it up. Then to the DMV to get it smogged and pay taxe$

Then home to start modding! Hope my wheels come in soon, I may be selling the stock EX alloys soon if anyone is interested.

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey, congrats. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey John, I'll have a set of tires for you soon! Soon as my wheels get here...I'll let you know.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Let's get some Zaino and get to work!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you checked the group buy for Zaino we're getting together? Or are you all stocked up on it? Put your name on the list if interested (group deal forum)

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Did not put my name on the group buy, just assumed we would double up your order to save shipping. I'll jump in when you guys do the deal. Don't have any Zaino here, haven't even waxed my van since I purchased it, so its way overdue. Also, you might want to wait 30 days to let your Ohio temp. registration expire before paying Gov. Davis his share. No need to over pay taxes you know!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, good idea on the shipping...
My credit union will want me to take care of all the paper work etc. right away since they will be on title. No big deal either way-I can do the DMV stuff at the Auto Club I think. I'll let you know when we are ready to order the Zaino!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats Ody! I'm looking forward to a pic or two soon.
Mine was due to be built this past week according to Dennis. Think I'll call him today!
======================================
02 RP EX-L on the way

·
Registered
154 Posts
IT'S THERE! IT'S THERE! IT'S THERE!

Called Dennis this morning and he said the van arrived yesterday (in OH). Have a VIN number!
Two weeks (max) from 10/22 we'll have new wheels. Oh yeah, gotta complete the paper work and send the money.
===============================
02 RP EX-L
82 Volvo w/300k miles is near the end of the road for me. Been a great car!
86 Volvo w/153k miles I inherit from the wife. Almost new!

·
Registered
56 Posts
What type of aftermarket wheels are you getting? What size also?

------------------
2002 Starlight Silver EXL-RES

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jarcher:
IT'S THERE! IT'S THERE! IT'S THERE!

Called Dennis this morning and he said the van arrived yesterday (in OH). Have a VIN number!
Two weeks (max) from 10/22 we'll have new wheels. Oh yeah, gotta complete the paper work and send the money.
</font>
COOL! Once they ship it, doesn't take long at all-about 1 week in my case. Pick mine up tomorrow

02ODDYSEA- I am getting 17 x 7" TSW Spirits in chrome with 235/55 17" Dunlop Sport A2 tires.

hondacaddy-someone else has already spoken for the wheels (if I decide to sell them!) Sorry...

------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts