Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually it's there (1 hour away.) Our '02 GG nav is at the dealership. It'll be ready tomorrow, but I have to do the trick or treating thing w/ my kids so it will have to wait until Thursday. I've waited 2 months so 2 days won't hurt. I just really hope the 3rd *one* is a charm. I feel like I should drag one of my pastors along to say a prayer for this van before it even leaves the lot! No point to this post, just excited and wanted to share with those who can relate. Take care all.

------------------

'99 CSS EX
'01 GG EX (SOLD!)
'02 GG EXL nav (southbound on the train)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not a pastor, but I said a little prayer for you and your new Odyssey tonight.
I hope this '02 GG EXL NAV works out for you. Congratulations on the new van! Let us all know how the 3rd time around goes.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love the NAV! It's great...so is the whole van of course, we are very happy with ours

------------------
'02 RRP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,Weathertech mats, Bug deflector, lampguards, gold emblems, 17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires (Some installed, some in the garage, some on the way!)
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. This board has some great folks who coincidentally have great taste in cars

Pick up is scheduled for tomorrow a.m. will let you know how it goes. I am really looking forward to the nav. I have a terrible sense of direction
No more U turns, yeah! We really thought it was a luxury we couldn't afford, but after I got lost in a (not so great area) in D.C. very late at night w/ my mom, my kids, my sister and her infant twins, we decided it was worth the $. Glad to hear another good review. Thanks again.

------------------

'99 CSS EX
'01 GG EX (SOLD!)
'02 GG EXL nav (in the Old North State)

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you are directionally challenged, you will love the NAV. It is very helpful, in alerting you to get into the proper lane for making turns, and entry and exits to freeways well ahead of time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts