Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jdm yellow fog lights

So I got my Luminics JDM yellow fog light bulbs in today. They were very easy to install, there are three 10mm bolts and one plastic clip that i had to remove under the front bumper to reach the fog lights. There is not a big difference during the day.Picture of H-11 JDM Yellow bulbs 08.jpg Comparison of stock bulb and Luminics bulbs 09.jpg Stock bulb 06.jpg Luminics bulb 07.jpg Stock bulbs 01.jpg Luminics Daytime 03.jpg Luminics Nighttime 05.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted this and didnt realize how unorganized it turned out, and of course I was out of my 10 minute edit window. So I just reposted it in another thread.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I like it! I've installed round OEM fogs on our two Odys (and on a third one I sold a few years back) and I'm actually thinking of a slightly different routing: using a can of Duplicolor MC202 Metal-Cast Yellow on the outside of the lens, and covering it with Scotch 3M clear protective film to mimic "selective yellow" lenses. This guy on the NASOIC forums used the Duplicolor with these results:

We'll see if I can do it. I need to find a local supplier for the 3M film to protect from road debris, and I'm all set.

OF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts