Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got my Luminics JDM yellow fog light bulbs in today. They were very easy to install, there are three 10mm bolts and one plastic clip that i had to remove under the front bumper to reach the fog lights. There is not a big difference during the day.

H-11 JDM Yellow bulbs
08.jpg

Comparison of stock bulb and Luminics bulbs
09.jpg
Stock bulb
06.jpg Luminics bulb 07.jpg

Stock bulbs
01.jpg Luminics Daytime 03.jpg Luminics Nighttime 05.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
I bought the ones from College hills honda (same as these?), I also had yellow tint but had condensation issues which blew one of the bulbs. Had both fogs replaced under warranty and removed the tinted film and changed to PIAA yellow bulbs and have had no issues as of yet. Would not recomend the tint if this causes condensation issues due to insulating the lense (if that was the case). Both bulbs appeared sealed but you never know. Perhaps the College Hills Honda bulbs did not seal as well as the PIAAs?

·
Registered
161 Posts
How difficult was it to change out? Can you provide some instructions? Are the fog bulbs H11 bulbs? Thanks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
On mine i used nokya hyper yellow H11 bulbs, really easy to change the bulb i just removed the 2 screws that holds the fender liner and pull it so you can reach the bulb and replace it. I had ordered a pair of lamin-x films for the fogs as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts