Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired a used 2005 Odyssey EX and the 2nd row middle seat was missing. Anyone know if I can place an OEM 2nd role console/cup holder/storage in that open spot?

·
Registered
786 Posts
If you are referring to the Touring console, then yes, it should fit. Make sure though that you get the right interior color (Gray, Olive, or Ivory).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jumpseat

Have you tried getting one from an auto recycler? Or putting an ad on Craigslist to buy one?

I can't see anyone sitting on that jumpseat except in desperation, and initially I took it out of my car because of the excess weight when stowed.

For a roadtrip where I folded the 3rd row down, I found that, with the headrest removed, the (non-Touring) jumpseat makes a good infant changing table with a car seat and adult seated in the second row.

But now that roadtrip's over, I am getting rid of it again, and having the infant seat mounted on the 2d row right seat slid to the center of the car. In a T-bone accident this configuration for baby is likely the most survivable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see them all the time on craigslist here in Orlando, FL. What color are you looking for?

I keep mine under the floor for "just in case"...have never used it but never thought to sell it either

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a Tan one, you can have

I have a tan cloth jump seat from our 2005 EX. Our van was totaled 2 years ago and I took out what I could (Lazy Susan, Jump Seat, Spare with jack). We now have a '06 EX-L with grey leather, so we have no use for the stuff I pulled out of our old van. They have been sitting in my basement all this time. Did plan in selling them, but if you need something let me know...you can have them for the shipping cost. I am on Ohio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses

but I'm looking for the cupholder/storage, NOT a jump seat. That thing sounds useless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 jump seat wanted

Hi, I just bought a 2005 EX-l dark gray( maybe sage brush pearl is the color ) exterior but we are missing the jump seat.. If anyone has one I am very interested.. I am not sure though if my interior is considered gray or olive? It doesnt look dark gray and the floormats arent real dark? maybe it has just faded?? help.. :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hi, I just bought a 2005 EX-l dark gray( maybe sage brush pearl is the color ) exterior but we are missing the jump seat.. If anyone has one I am very interested.. I am not sure though if my interior is considered gray or olive? It doesnt look dark gray and the floormats arent real dark? maybe it has just faded?? help.. :)
Sage Brush Pearl was only ever available with either an Olive or Ivory interior, never Gray, so since you said it looks gray I will tell you it is Olive. The Ivory (tan) is hard to confuse with the other colors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had the same problem on our 05 touring. Went to hondapartsdeals.com. If you can't find what you need there, then they don't make it. ;). Some of the plus one seats have a storage unit in them (mine does). IMO its better because you can use it as a seat plus have the storage/cupholders. Win/Win

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2010 EX with tan interior and would love any parts that you want to part with. I didn't even know it was supposed to have a lazy susan! I sent you a private message. Thanks!

I have a tan cloth jump seat from our 2005 EX. Our van was totaled 2 years ago and I took out what I could (Lazy Susan, Jump Seat, Spare with jack). We now have a '06 EX-L with grey leather, so we have no use for the stuff I pulled out of our old van. They have been sitting in my basement all this time. Did plan in selling them, but if you need something let me know...you can have them for the shipping cost. I am on Ohio.

·
Registered
226 Posts
but I'm looking for the cupholder/storage, NOT a jump seat. That thing sounds useless.
Then yes, the touring console is what you want, and it will fit into the floor rails that were used by the jump seat just fine. We've got a 2007 EX-L, which came with the jump seat. We bought a touring console separately. The touring console is much better than the jump seat if what you want is storage and cup holders, because it's much lighter weight, and it's deeper, with a lot more storage volume.

Depending on the "mission requirements", we'll use the touring console, the jump seat, or leave a blank space (often with passenger side 2nd row seat moved inboard toward the middle). It's easy to change setups, and the touring console is especially lightweight and easy to insert/remove.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Olive (grey) jump seat available ...

HI,
Are you still interested in buying a jump seat? If so reply , reply to me directly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello brarsandeep,

Do you still have this jump seat? I see you posted this 4 years ago but figure i'd ask.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello brarsandeep,

Do you still have this jump seat? I see you posted this 4 years ago but figure i'd ask.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe,

I actually do still have it stored away in the basement. I will just have to dig it out if you are interested.

Sandeep

1 - 20 of 20 Posts