Honda Odyssey Forum banner

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Jerry O 
#1 ·
What is the difference between a member and a junior member?

#6 ·
I thought a "junior" member was a fella in bib overalls, who ate a lot of Jimmy Dean sausage and played some banjo.......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

#7 ·
I thought a "junior" member was a fella in bib overalls, who ate a lot of Jimmy Dean sausage and played some banjo.......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

#10 ·
So what possibly is accomplished by differentiation of Jr Members and Members? The number of posts is plainly evident with each posting. IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO LIFE IN ODYWORLD?

Or is there a subtle psychology to this? Is there a mentality of posting oneself up by the reboot straps into full-fledged OdyClub membership (with full benefits)...or to INFINITY POSTS AND BEYOND... all the way to MOdyRator !!!

------------------
Ben
2001 LX, GG, mud guards, cargo tray, keyless remote, CD player, Blaupunkt speakers

#11 ·
Post #20. Member. "I'm a man...I can change...if I have to...I guess."

------------------
Ben
2001 LX, GG, mud guards, cargo tray, keyless remote, CD player, Blaupunkt speakers

#12 ·
...oops...Post #21. Something about that last post just did not feel quite manly. Thing I've got the hang of it now. Whatever it takes for OdyClub recognition and status!

------------------
Ben

#16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djpep:
I wanna be a Platinum Member! Whetever that is...lol:)</font>
djpep,

<font color=gold>Platinum Membership</font> is offered to a select few. <font color=gold>Platinum Member</font> identities are never revealed publically, to protect the privacy of those fortunate to be chosen.

If you'd like to be considered for <font color=gold>Platinum Membership</font>, please contact me (Membership Coordinator) via e-mail. We'd need to verify your status and of course receive the nominal processing fee
, so include your credit card, bank, and brokerage account numbers, SSN, and all your passwords. Within a few days of processing, you will receive the exclusive <font color=gold>Platinum Membership</font> ID card and list of member benefits.

<center>
</center>

#17 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maugham:
If you'd like to be considered for <font color=gold>Platinum Membership</font>, please contact me (Membership Coordinator) via e-mail. We'd need to verify your status and of course receive the nominal processing fee
, so include your credit card, bank, and brokerage account numbers, SSN, and all your passwords. Within a few days of processing, you will receive the exclusive <font color=gold>Platinum Membership</font> ID card and list of member benefits.
</font>
What a deal! Go for it djpep!

Now, what was your e-mail again, Maugham?

------------------
2002 SS EX-L NAV

#18 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kmzody:
What a deal! Go for it djpep!

Now, what was your e-mail again, Maugham?

</font>
kmzody,

It's VERY exclusive.

<font color=blue><font size=-5>maugham@chinamail.com</font></font>

Wanna join?

------------------
"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L
'85 Prelude
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance Model 658 Shoes w/ Green grass stains and '01 White Laces
Rockport MW351 Brown Boots (for winter) and '00 Brown Laces

#19 ·
Maugham,

LOL!
I enjoy your "exclusive" sense of humor -- not to mention your off-the-wall photo collection.

As you can tell, I am still doing my best here to get into the "not-so-exclusive" member status, before I can even think of being a <font color=gold>Platinum Member</font>.

------------------
2002 SS EX-L NAV

#20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by back2earth:
So what possibly is accomplished by differentiation of Jr Members and Members? The number of posts is plainly evident with each posting. IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO LIFE IN ODYWORLD?
</font>
It's all about self-esteem! I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it-people like me!

------------------
'02 RP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,Weathertech mats, lampguards, gold emblems,
17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires
"Nothing you do for children is ever wasted" G.Keillor

#21 ·
Score keeping sorta sucks, in my world. I would be the first to delete the "numbers", 'cause they are nothing but numbers. Everything we hear is about "winning", fastest car, toughest kid, etc., etc. and all the rest are losers. Too bad! ! ! !

djpep, I'm from Fortuna.

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

#22 ·
Maugham, will the Platinum membership card be made out of 'unobtanium'? The 111th element...please advise, operators are standing by...

------------------
2002 Silver EX
1996 VW Gti
1999 Pit Bull/Catahoula Leopard dogs

#23 ·
I strive for "Starlight Silver" Member status...(catching the Ody bug very quickly)

------------------
-carol
96 Subaru Legacy (great car, but on its way to being sold)
2001 Subaru Legacy Wagon
2001 Radio Flyer Trailblazer (my son's)

#24 ·
That's right! I am now a MEMBER! Uh....what happens now? I don't feel any different....do I???? I'm so confused!

------------------
Larry
-------------
'02 Ody EX GG
'97 Explorer
'72 MG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.