Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an '02 SS EX-L DVD with...
CD changer, cross bars, mud guards, leather steering wheel, wheel locks, cargo tray for 31,360. I don't think that is so bad. Also got 6/100,000 warranty. The best thing is my wait time, 0 days. Went to the dealer last night to look, said one coming in today. He called and 4 hours later it's mine. I'm very happy!

[This message has been edited by famoddity (edited 03-13-2002).]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also just went to the local Honda lot and picked up a 2002 EX-Navi Granite Green. They had two and a couple EX's. Alabama built. So far so good. Plan to tow my sailboat with it.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by famoddity:
CD changer, mud guards, leather steering wheel, wheel locks, cargo tray for 31,360. I don't think that is so bad. Also got 6/100,000 warranty. The best thing is my wait time, 0 days. Went to the dealer last night to look, said one coming in today. He called and 4 hours later it's mine. I'm very happy!
</font>
Not too shabby.

------------------
The poster formerly known as poodleluvr.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by famoddity:
CD changer, mud guards, leather steering wheel, wheel locks, cargo tray for 31,360. I don't think that is so bad. Also got 6/100,000 warranty. The best thing is my wait time, 0 days. Went to the dealer last night to look, said one coming in today. He called and 4 hours later it's mine. I'm very happy!
</font>
Congratulations and enjoy!

------------------
Dave
02 GG Odyssey EXL, Full Nose Mask, Cargo Tray, Mud Guards, Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Dash Designs Dash Mat, Fog Lights. Coming soon: S2000 antenna mod, RES.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in silicon valley also and I beginning the seach phase for purchasing an EX-L. I am interested in where you got your ody, at what price, and would you recommend the dealer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honda of Thousand Oaks. The price was 31,360. Yea, I'd recommend them. I contacted 9 dealers in the LA area and they were the only dealer with what I wanted. I'm on several lists, I should post here when I get calls from other dealers with Odys in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts