Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love it, wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

But I would't recommend people with young kid or overly active kids to do it though. The door will now open and closed in Drive if the vehicle is SLOW, not STOP. The door buzzer will not sound until about 5-7km/h, and I can see how small childern can fall out and hurt themselves if they fall out while the Ody is moving.

So parents of small children, don't do this mod.

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDakRT:
I just love it, wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

But I would't recommend people with young kid or overly active kids to do it though. The door will now open and closed in Drive if the vehicle is SLOW, not STOP. The door buzzer will not sound until about 5-7km/h, and I can see how small childern can fall out and hurt themselves if they fall out while the Ody is moving.

So parents of small children, don't do this mod.
</font>
DDakRT,

Please refresh my memory-where is this mod described? I can't find it in the Tech section, so I'm guessing it must be on someone's web site. My youngest is 159 months ( I stole that description style from someone in the Kids thread!) and doesn't seem prone to falling out of moving vehicles, and the buzzer thang is a major annoyance for us. Thanks in advance.

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console

Coming up: Foglights,CD Changer,Glove Box Light

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, I actually don't have the instruction in a word file, instead it's a picture (JPEG) file of the written instructions. So I don't know how to just "copy and paste" it here.

Maybe I can e-mail the instruction pic and two other pictures (of Chucks', thanks bud)of where the wires are to you if you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts