Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought the price was to good to be true and figured I would be sent the projector style instead. But they are the newer ones, sealed in an OEM box. I got lucky on an eBay auction and got them for $178, couldn't believe it. Now to print out the directions and tips from other OdyClub members and tackle the job tonight. I'll post a message as to how it went.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
George, If you've got a digital camera, how about taking some pictures to go with my "Fog Light Installation Notes" for a Tech Section article?

TIA, Mel

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's a great buy, George.

Now that the prices are much lower, I'd like to have fog lights for my 2000 Ody. HandA-Accessories.com sells the projection type for $199 and square ones for $285 (Odyclub member price).

I'm having second thoughts on installing it myself. I like to tinker, but I hate to mess up. I may make a post to round up other southern CA members interested in having an installation meet. It's always nice to have a second opinion.

I printed Mel's installation notes and Chuck's mod notes this morning. Thanks, guys.

George, keep us posted on your installation.

Also, I want to know if the installation requires special tools.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Do you have the item number for the completed auction? I searched completed items and could not find it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts