Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of used 19 inch Chrome MDX wheels from my local Acura dealer and put a set of Michelin tires on it. Rides great and looks great.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Bought a set of used 19 inch Chrome MDX wheels from my local Acura dealer and put a set of Michelin tires on it. Rides great and looks great.
Nice! Can you post some more?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try and take some more pics over the weekend. Waiting on some Honda Logo Chrome Centercaps to come and complete it.

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,561 Posts
For those that wanted more pics.
Thank you for carrying on the discussion in the correct forum for wheels and tires. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Does your wheels got a lot of curb rash or it is just the picture?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will have to get info on the tires from the dealer.

As far as the Curb Rash, I bought these USED and got basically half off from the dealer as they wanted to get them out of inventory. I was fine with it as OEM are much better than aftermarket and unless you are really looking you cannot see it while you are driving!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Yogi
I'm new to the website but I have a 2009 EXL and I want to do exactly what you have going. Just wondering what size tires are you sitting on? And if u don't mind. How much did u pay for your rims?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. They are 19 inch Michellin tires. I paid about $1500 for everything (wheels, tires, etc).

·
Registered
612 Posts
I will have to get info on the tires from the dealer.

As far as the Curb Rash, I bought these USED and got basically half off from the dealer as they wanted to get them out of inventory. I was fine with it as OEM are much better than aftermarket and unless you are really looking you cannot see it while you are driving!
That's nothing you should see what my wife did to mine...again. :eek:mg: :duh:I thought the first wheel was terrible until this last episode. She has many other redeeming qualities I have to remind myself...now I have to look at refinishing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have had the same wheels sitting in my garage for two years waiting on installation. Your van and wheels look so good i might have to get going and complete mine. Did you find out what size tires? Have they affected your speedometer? What did you do about TPMS sensors? My wheels still have the Acura TPMS sensors but I do not believe they will work on my 2007 Ody Touring.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Do 2011 Odysseys need TPMS reprogramming every time we swap wheels?

·
Registered
1 Posts
tire size

They look great. What model of Michelin are those and what size. I'm debating between 235/50/19 and 245/45/19. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts