Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my wife a Redrock Pearl EXL w/DVD yesterday. SHe can hardly wait for the end of May!

Any suggestions as to outfitting or customizing it? Money is no object, so give me ideas! Thanks.

------------------
'02 Redrock Pearl (ordered 2/16, exp. delivery 5/31)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey PINODY,

I am in Oxford, MA (next to Worcester). They told me it will come in "on or before May 30." I expect it to take that long, but I may get lucky. I just know that in the area, there are no red ones availabel, and my wife is very particular about the color choice.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I also ordered the red last Wednesday and they also said delivery about end of April, begining of May. I live in NJ but ordered it in NY. If I didn't want red I could have had a granite green immediately. I think it was the red that slowed me up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they had three mesa beige (none with DVD) and one silver one, but she didn't want those colors at all. The saleswoman said that since the red is new, it is hard to find them sitting on lots (around here anyway), I checked at six dealeships, and no one had a red one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just ordered my MB EX-L RES on Saturday. They had a SS EX, RP EX and RP LX on the lot. Apparently a lot of people have been backing out of orders recently. I asked the salesman why they were able to keep them on the lot, and he said that customers were finding vans elsewhere.

This was really interesting to me, because I've checked all of the dealers within about 100 miles, and nobody else has them on the lot, and they all quoted me higher prices.

------------------
"You can call me anything, but never call me late for dinner!"

01 Nissan Frontier SE CC
02 MB EX-L RES (End of March)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Funny...

Here in Minneapolis, MN I have had 3 different dealers come up with EX's in RRP and TW. I have been offered 1 EX-L in RRP and 1 EX-L with NAV and a bunch of dealer add-on B.S. in RRP.

I had to order to get a lighter color (SS, MB or GG). We got a SS EX-L with RES in Wisconsin (about 1 hour away).

If you want RES or NAV around here be prepared to wait (about 2 or 3 months). RES seems to be the tougher ticket (at least here).

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts