Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our new ODY - it's great!!We had a great sales experience w/ D& C Honda in Tenafly, NJ - very straight forward and even got the car 3 weeks early (they even threw in the cargo mat)! Drives great - just a little harder to manuever than our Ford Explorer was, but something we'll get used to - our 17 month old loves to slide out of her car seat and walk around inside the van - also the pick up on the van is awesome, everything is working great!! Well worth the wait! People just can't figure out what color it is?! some say blue, some grey, some green... let them keep guessing!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jka8198:
Just picked up our new ODY - it's great!!We had a great sales experience w/ D& C Honda in Tenafly, NJ - very straight forward and even got the car 3 weeks early (they even threw in the cargo mat)! Drives great - just a little harder to manuever than our Ford Explorer was, but something we'll get used to - our 17 month old loves to slide out of her car seat and walk around inside the van - also the pick up on the van is awesome, everything is working great!! Well worth the wait! People just can't figure out what color it is?! some say blue, some grey, some green... let them keep guessing!</font>
Congratulations on your new Ody. It is fun to keep people guessing on the color. I notice at dusk with the sun setting you can really see the green and the fern in the leather. Enjoy!

------------------
Dave
02 GG Odyssey EXL, Full Nose Mask, Cargo Tray, Mud Guards, Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Dash Designs Dash Mat, Fog Lights. Coming soon: S2000 antenna mod, RES.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I live near Paramus and went to that dealer. They told me $1000 above MSRP, no way would I do that. Would you tell me the cost and terms of your deal? I have one on order RR - EX with Nav for $500 below MSRP, but delivery is around three months. Thank you Moose

·
Registered
81 Posts
jka8198 said:
Just picked up our new ODY - it's great!!We had a great sales experience w/ D& C Honda in Tenafly, NJ - very straight forward and even got the car 3 weeks early (they even threw in the cargo mat)! Drives great - just a little harder to manuever than our Ford Explorer was, but something we'll get used to - our 17 month old loves to slide out of her car seat and walk around inside the van - also the pick up on the van is awesome, everything is working great!! Well worth the wait! People just can't figure out what color it is?! some say blue, some grey, some green... let them keep guessing!
Congratulations on an excellent choice. :) We like driving ours so much that we've put 1,500 miles on it in three weeks. As I'm sure you've already noticed, this site is full of great people and invaluable advice that will make your ownership even more enjoyable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts