Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Odyclub members! My wife and I have just purchased a blue 1999 Odyssey with about 277xxx KM on it. It's had it's transmission replaced last year (which was a huge selling point!). It's a decent runner and we bought it because I'm considering a job offer in St. Paul, Alberta and we'd need something a little more comfortable to relocate in. I am not new to Hondas. My first car was a 1987 Acura Integra and I've owned nothing but Hondas since. Car's currently registered under my name besides this are: '03 Pilot, '96 Civic CX, '91 CR-X Si, '90 Civic Wagovan, '78 Civic Wagon, '77 Civic Wagon, '76 Civic 1200.

I will be using the search button a lot in the next few days here as I have a few minor issues to work out with the van.
1. Driver's side sliding door closes but does not latch completely. This will be new territory for me as I don't work on a lot of vans.
2. Rear tailgate door lock intermittently doesn't unlock completely with the power door lock switch or remote. Works fine with the key every time. I think this one is an easy fix once I pop the rear panel off.
3. One of my climate control panel bulbs is out just to the right of the temp knob

So I hope to learn a lot about this Odyssey because I usually buy cars to keep for the long run. I will try and contribute information where I can as well since I am an Auto Technician by default. :hi:

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Welcome to the site! You will find most everything you need to know about your Odyssey on this site!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts