Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was just browsing ebay and I found this.

Anyone has any experience with it? I would assume that it would be similar in quality as megan racing or d2 sport

Ksport CHD330-KP Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Honda | eBay

I have always thought that its hard to find coilovers locally for the 95-98 honda oddy?? And now its available in NA?? kool!!

Or am I dreaming? hehe.. :DD

ps: the auction even has "make an offer" option too hehe :cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Actually I've never seen a lagrat coilovers. But I researched it and seems to have the same suspension setup. But I could be wrong Idk. If the same, if anything it prob be a matter of just changing out the top hats

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i really wish it was really for the ra1/3.

I emailed the ebay seller, for actual pictures, and I also contacted a local seller to see if they can find anything about it too, I also showed the local shop about this link.

Keep you posted if I find anything.

·
Registered
114 Posts
if the actual pics on the ebay site is the same one he's selling, the rear set up will definitely not fit, they look as they are more for accords than that of an ody's.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if the actual pics on the ebay site is the same one he's selling, the rear set up will definitely not fit, they look as they are more for accords than that of an ody's.
I dont think those are actual pics, in the auction the pictures says "generic kp pics".

But I do wish that they would be the real deals...

or else back to tiens, which are good! hehe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a small update, I talked to a local shop and they can get this coilover. Ksport said that its a special order (takes around 1 month), but ksport is not sure if it will fit the North American odyssey's, but since our 1st gen oddy are japan made, it should be the exact ones as japan...correct? or am I wrong?

Price wise? Well, the local shop that I called cant beat the ebay pricing, the best they can do is like $1200cdn plus tax. Versus 950usd plus shipping on ebay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello,

I got an update from the ebay seller store.

(copy and paste)

"We called ksport on this coilover kit, according to them it is a build to order kit. ETA is 1-3 weeks, and it will only work on non-usdm honda odyssey vehicles. ALso they currently do not have any photos on file to send you.

Thanks!

- neverenoughauto"

So is our odyssey's a the same as japan? I know it might be a silly question, but i wanna confirm.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would think that it would still work since people buy used coilover kits with no install problems but i can't say for sure since i haven't got a set.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I now have the cash for these. Gonna research it a little bit more before I pull the trigger. The restocking fee is 30% so I need to see if ksport will get me some pics or diagrams.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wish I had the cash for these too. But ive been dumping to much money in my other car

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ended not pulling the trigger..........yet. The wait time is 2-4 months. So for now I am looking for a good clean used set till I decide where I will go with it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts