Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed the larger diameter of the 2011. I have a 17 inch rim with 25/60/17 tires the new base size is 235/65/17 which gives a larger diameter rolling . This would be nice for a smoother ride and WAY larger tire selection . Does anyone know how to adjust the 05-10 speedometer / odometer . The trans and engine are the same . This would also give a 1/2 inch higher ground clearance so less bumping on inclines or speed bumps . Is there a way to adjust the speedo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes . On Oct 15 joe422 asked in a new thread about upgrading to the front 09 pilot brakes and calipers . No one has answered that post . The front discs on the odyssey are pathetic for a vehicle this size - no wonder they warp . they are too small . I may try to go to Honda dealer and ask to put an 09 pilot and my ody on the rack and try my 17 inch touring rims on the pilot to check clearance . The other glitch may be whether the mount holes for the caliper line up . This would be a great upgrade both brakes and ride wise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts