Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a Phoenix, Arizona Honda dealer and I asked them about pricing on a Honda Extended Warranty as I had read the useful info in this forum about how to get best pricing, etc. The dealer representative told me they only sold Larry Miller Warranty?

I asked if I could get the Honda Extended Warranty and they said they only sold the Larry Miller Warranty but they could connect
me to someone for the Honda warranty.

The dealer told me their dealership was owned partially by Larry Miller (owns many dealerships, owner of Utah Jazz, etc.) and that his dealerships offer his warranty but
she did not have all the details of how the two warranties compare.

My question is has anyone heard of the "Larry Miller Warranty" and have any info on how it compares to the Honda warranty?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I am very wary of aftermarket warranties.

IMHO, the stability and survival of such companies is questionable. A number of such companies have gone out of business, leaving customers without any benefit.

Dealers sometimes push things on which they make a little more profit. Sometimes they are willing to sacrifice buyers' longterm needs for a few bucks more on the initial deal.

One of the reasons I went with the the Honda Care Warranty is that I truly believe that Honda will be here for many years to come. I can't say that about ANY of the alternate warranty providers.

Regards,

Maugham

1 - 2 of 2 Posts